Google translate for your wordpress website help you to overcome from regional and cultural barriers. Google Translate also increase your wordpress website user engagement and able to reach a wider target audience. To implement google translate in your wordpress you don’t need any technical knowledge or any web developer help. You just need to follow the following simple steps. Which we mentioned below. If you needed, then you can also check the demo video of google translate tutorial with following link.
Let’s start the step-by-step Google Translate implementation tutorial in WordPress.
Firstly, you need to login to admin panel of your wordpress website, then go to plugins section and select add new plugin. See below image:
After clicking on Add New. Second step is to search plugin. As mentioned in below image. Search keyword is Google Translate.
When the search result opens, select the plugin, Install and Activate this plugin. As shown in below images:
After activate go to the Google translate plugin settings.
On the settings page of Google translate plugin you will able to see the many options. Let’s start configuring the plugin.
- The first option is Widget look: Use Nice Dropdown with flag. (This means when you select multi language to translate a dropdown is open with country name and flag)
- The second option is Translate from: Select the language of your website content for eg: English, Arabic, Hindi etc.
We only use the important section of this plugin which are available in the free version.
- Auto switch to browser language: Mark it Check.
- Show in menu: Select Desktop Horizontal Menu.
- Show floating language selector: Select the position of the drop-down.
Check one more image below for all the above plugin configurations.
The next section is very important. Now you need to select the language in which you want to use Google translator to translate your wordpress website. See below image:
After that, you just need to save the setting and everything is done. You can also check our demo video by click here:
Now let’s check the website is plugin is working or not. See the following image below.